Customize your top by embedding objects beneath the surface.
Clearcoat a flat surface as is, or be creative & embed interesting objects beneath the crystal clear coating. Preserve & display photos, bottle caps, magnets, charms, & other cherished trinkets on your custom top. For a striking 3-D effect that makes objects seem to float beneath the surface, pour multiple 1/8″ flood coats (waiting 4-8 hours between each coat), and embed objects in each layer.
Is cured TableTop food safe?
TotalBoat TableTop contains no harmful VOCs, which means a safer work environment when mixing, pouring, stirring & spreading, but be sure to wear proper gloves and have adequate ventilation.
TableTop is also BPA-free, so once cured, it’s more suitable for contact with food. That said, we don’t recommend using epoxy for a cutting board.
- SUPER CLEAR EPOXY RESIN for a clear, high gloss finish on bar tops, table tops & countertops; add pigments, tints, or encapsulations to make your piece truly unique; versatile craft resin is also great for coating tumblers and casting coasters & jewelry
- EPOXY RESISTS SCRATCHES, STAINS, AND YELLOWING: Self-leveling formula cures to a finish as smooth as glass; use this versatile DIY resin on wood, concrete, ceramic, stainless steel, and more; 100% waterproof upon cure
- 2 PART EPOXY IS EASY TO USE: Just mix 1 part resin to 1 part hardener, stir thoroughly, and pour on your prepared surface; the epoxy will level on its own and cure at room temperature; maximum pour depth per layer is 1/8″ – 1/4″
- NO VOCs, LOW ODOR, BPA-FREE: No harsh fumes – ideal for indoor or shop use with adequate ventilation and proper PPE; all ingredients in this food-safe epoxy resin are on the USDA approved list for contact with food, once cured; 100% made in the USA
- 1 GALLON EPOXY KIT includes 1/2 gallon of resin & 1/2 gallon of hardener; application temperature: 70-80°F; working time: 20 min. @ 70°F; recoat time: 4-8 hrs; cure time: 16-20 hrs @ 70°F; coverage: 12.8 sq ft at 1/8″ thick; store at 60-90°F
There are no reviews yet.