- Two-part epoxy adhesive paste to fill and repair cracks in concrete, and to anchor threaded rods, bolts, and dowels into concrete, grout-filled block, and unreinforced masonry
- High-tack paste resists moisture for application in damp environments and can be used in vertical applications
- Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications with an application temperature range from 35 to 115 degrees F and a service temperature range from -20 to +115 degrees F
- Provides work time of 20 minutes and cure time of 4 hours (at 75 degrees F)
- Meets ASTM C881-99
- Formulated for anchoring threaded rods, bolts, rebar dowels and smooth dowels into concrete, grout filled block and unreinforced masonry.
- PC-Concrete is excellent for filling and repairing cracks in concrete, and out-performs all caulks and hydraulic cements.
There are no reviews yet.